Recipe: Yummy My fried chicken :)

328x600
328x600
300x600

My fried chicken :). There's a lot to love about fried chicken. First, there's that hot, crunchy, shatteringly crisp crust, fried to golden-brown perfection. Once you get through that, you're rewarded with super juicy.

My fried chicken :) The skin will not be as crispy reheated. Alton Brown taught me to add bourbon to my buttermilk and egg mixture, although I'm more likely to use vodka, and my friend Erika taught me to use cornstarch in my flour for frying. These seemingly unrelated ingredients come together to make a super-crispy coating on the chicken full of ripples, nooks, and flakes — all the good things we. You can have My fried chicken :) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My fried chicken :)

  1. You need 2 packages of mike tyson drumsticks 6 each.
  2. You need 2 small of eggs.
  3. Prepare of Crisco.
  4. You need 1 medium of paper bag.
  5. It's 2 cup of flour.
  6. Prepare dash of salt and pepper.
  7. It's 2 tbsp of season salt.

Thanks for a wonderful recipe that definitely makes "Crispy Fried Chicken"! I rarely give a recipe an overall rating of five stars. This one deserved every one of the stars. This was a true winner and I couldn't believe how crispy and juicy it was!

My fried chicken :) step by step

  1. Beat the 2 small eggs together in a big enough bowl to roll in drumstick. Then set aside..
  2. Melt Crisco in deep skillet..
  3. Add flour and season salt to the paper bag, and if no paper bag a deep long Tupperware to toss them in works too..
  4. After washing the drumsticks, roll the chicken in the egg..
  5. Drop as many as you can into the bag (or if using tupperware) toss them or shake a few times. Roll them one more time if you want it extra cripsy and coat with flour..
  6. Put them in the pan with the Crisco and make sure to turn when it gets golden brown. Do same to other side. Salt and pepper while in pan or while drying..
  7. Put on paper towels to drain and enjoy :).

I used poultry seasoning lots of paprika and. How to Make Air Fryer Fried Chicken. First, you will want to marinate your chicken. I use a mixture of half buttermilk and half hot sauce. I learned the hot sauce trick from my mother-in-law.

328x600

Post a Comment

0 Comments